We have a story-telling version for very young children, i.e. reception and theatre-in-education but the main tour format is suitable for 7 years and upwards and is as follows:
- Introductions and warm-up
- Surya’s Story by Sharon Muiruri performed by Surya Arts (approx 30 minutes). Set in India, the play examines how and where many footballs are made, the relationship with child labour in the developing world, and the general issue of ethical trading.
- Break out Sessions, One hour workshops featuring Asian Bhangra dance, Dhol Drumming, drama and banner making.
- Final gathering together to perform the pieces created in the workshops.
- Children/young people form their own ‘Global March’ around the school.
For bookings and more information contact Sharon Muiruri: email@example.com